The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for candidates who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. The Federal Skilled Trade is for skilled must have at least 2 years work experience in a skilled trade in the last five years and meet certain minimum language requirements. The program uses a point system to assess candidates. This point system is not the same as the Comprehensive Ranking System used to rank candidates in Express Entry
have at least two years of full-time work experience or an equal amount of part-time work experience, at least 30 hours over a period of one week for two years in your skilled trade within the five years before you apply
meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification
have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or Up to two employers can commit to employing you for at least one year of continuous full-time work, meaning a total of at least 30 hours of work per week or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority (In Canada, provinces and territories issue certificates of qualification in the skilled trades. To get a certificate, the provincial or territorial trades authority must assess your training, trade experience and skills to decide if you are eligible to write an exam to be certified)

If You Want to Schedule an Appointment

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.

Choose your Lenguaje